RSS

Ramadan|Half done already?

It's been a while I since my last entry on this blog.. huuuuu*blowing all the dust away*

mak aih, habuk... (O.O)!


     It's Ramadan 18 now and it's half way through. A lot of questions jumping and skipping around inside my mind thinking of whether I have made full use of my last 18 days of Ramadan.

"Have I gotten better?"

"Am I getting closer to being a Muttaqin (people of Taqwa)?"

"...or did I just fast for the sake of getting hungry and thirsty?"

"..my, what a waste~"





     Come on people, don't let your fast just be a normal and typical fasting where you simply become hungry and thirsty. That's like a total waste. Ramadan is a training ground for all Muslim to face the next eleven months battling Syaitan and Nafs.

     You've gone through the pain, you've gone through the hunger and thirst and you've gone through the blazing sun. Please... Don't let it waste. You've gone through all the hardships and now get a reward. Reward from Allah SWT, which is the total forgiveness at the end of Ramadan. As pure as a new born baby. Do it right~

     Something that I have been pondering for a few minutes ago. We still have around 12 days to go. Time to push forward and don't look back.

     Let's be the people of Taqwa...  (^^)

     頑張りましょうー! (ganbarimashou = Let's work hard)
     

     
     

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment