RSS

風邪がちょっとあります。でも、うれしいですよ。あれ?



風邪がちょっとあります。でも、うれしいですよ。あれ?!
(I have a bit of a flu. But I'm glad. What?!)




     Yup, bad flu this morning. Sneezing after every 2 minutes or so. And yes, I agree, I do feel a lot of discomfort because of this flu. But I'm not annoyed by it. Instead, I'm glad to have it.

SAY WHAT?!

     I'm glad to catch a cold.






     Ok, that doesn't sound very normal. (-.-')

     But I am. Cos for every sickness, there is forgiveness.

"Expect good because Allah makes believer's sickness an apology (for his sins) and a period of tranquility. As for disbeliever falling sick, he is like a camel whose owner ties it and then let it loose -- it does not understand why it was tied, nor why it was freed."

(Recorded by Bukhari)


     That's why I'm glad about it. I asked Allah for forgiveness and He gave me sickness. By logical mind, you might say, "WHAT?! I didn't ask for this~." But you know, Allah is All-Knowing and it would be impossible for Him to put you in any situation without any goodness for you. Be optimist cos, "But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not." (Al-Baqarah:216)

    Be optimist and always bear close in your mind that Allah loves you more than your parents love you. (^^) <3

*Maybe I've been naughty this week, that's why Allah gave me a cold. O Allah, please forgive me for I have violate myself much. If you don't forgive me and bestow me your Rahmat, definitely I'll be among the loss ones. :'(



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment